Sunday, September 28, 2008

Amsterdam

So I'm not sure if it's totally fair that Amsterdam gets its own blog entry, mainly because I was there for a whole 5 hours. However, it was my first touchdown in Europe, so I would say it's justified. I arrived in Amsterdam on Saturday, September 27 flying from Sacramento through Minneapolis. I was very excited to use Euros for the first time, although it took me a little while to differentiate between the 3848374 coins the EU issues.


Me looking like the living dead after the 10 hour flight at the Amersterdam Airport in front of a Heineken bar, open at 6AM. Oh, Europeans.

Amesterdam Airport

Breakfast before getting on the plane to Madrid (100% sugar). I can't remember if there was any coffee in that cup, or if it was just filled with whipped cream.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: